CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Freedom

Freedom

Today, across our country people will celebrate freedom. Freedom of speech, freedom of religion and many many more. But I don't think most people stop and take to a moment to be thankful for all of those freedoms. I wonder if they think of how life would be without all the things we so often take for granted? While enjoying a picnic or cookout with their families and friends, do they think�about the men and women in far away lands defending freedom? The ones eating MRE's and having all their worldy goods covered in a layer of sand and enduring hardships we could not even begin to imagine.� Do they stop and say a small tiny prayer for those in harms way? Are they grateful? I don't have any answers to these questions. But as for myself, I can say�yes, I did say a prayer and yes, I am grateful. I am proud to be an American, I am proud of my country..but most of all I'm proud to say that I support the troops defending freedom. Happy 4th of July

0 comments: