CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

thank you ernesto

Thank You Ernesto

Well..after much nail biting and waiting Tropical Storm Ernesto passed by my sleepy southern city today. You would have never guessed today was different from any other. It barely even rained. But please don't think I'm complaining! We have been spared Mother Nature's wrath once again. Ernesto did however give me one of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen!� I remember when I was little and I would see the rays of sunlight coming down thru the clouds and I always thought that was God bringing people up to Heaven. That they climbed up the sun beams to the Pearly Gates. Now that I'm an adult...well...I still believe that exact same thing...it's too beautiful to think anything less. ���

0 comments: