CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

my video

My Video

Over the past five months my family and I have become very close to four young soldiers who are stationed here. They have each one managed to work their way into our hearts and lives. I feel as though I have four new sons. They have become a part of my daily life. If I have to go for a day or two without seeing them I miss them terribly. Now I'm faced with one going off to Ranger school for two months,� two going back to Iraq in December and the fourth moving away to Delaware. Just to think of ANY of that happening makes me cry. My children are 8 and 10 and I knew I'd go thru the empty nest syndrome one day. I just didn't know I'd go thru it 6 times instead of two.�

�Anyway, I was playing around with my pictures and I made this video. It is a compilation of their pictures, pictures from my USO homecomings and other pictures I had. �It is a small tribute to some of the people I respect and love most in this world.�

Since this is my first attempt attrying this video thing..I'm clueless on how to post a link. This is as close as I could get. You have to copy and paste the link.

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=f7ec7489b12b5b52634ee9b18d4b840f.699100

said 34 months ago Edit · Delete · Permalink · 3 Comments

0 comments: