CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

One Final Look

Once they make their way past us, still in a single file line they go across the tarmac and load onto the waiting plane.�It's always hard when you have one..always that one who will turn around and sometimes walk backwards..taking one last look at home. They will sometimes take pictures of all of us sending them off. But on this day I had the hardest thing happen..I had one walk by and he was crying. I saw him coming with his head down..but that's not uncommon..as he got closer to me I saw the tears..OMG..he had tears streaming down his cheeks..and the worst part was..i couldn't do anything. I couldn't pull him out the line and hug him or tell him it was going to be ok..we're not allowed..I just had to stand there and watch his back..just hoping he'd turn around so I could smile at him.. give him a thumbs up..something!! Anything!�I'm haunted by his face. I wish I could have done something.

0 comments: